RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Max of data array

Over what period do ytou want to find the highest value?

SYNTAX	highest( DATA ARRAY )
Calculates the highest value in the DATA ARRAY since the first day loaded in
the chart.

SYNTAX	hhv( DATA ARRAY, PERIODS )
Calculates the highest value in the DATA ARRAY over the preceding PERIODS
(PERIODS includes the current day).

SYNTAX	max( DATA ARRAY, DATA ARRAY ) Returns the greater of the two
parameters

http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM