Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Highlight Specific Time Periods?

Iulian,

Any chance you could attach a screenshot? (Unless it would intrude
upon you or reveal something about your methodology you'd rather not.)

Here's a screenshot of 6 charts of the EUR/USD, each a 24-hr chart,
15-min bars. Blue is the EUR/USD overlap, green the rest of the USD
session, yellow the JPY session, red the JPY/EUR overlap, purple the
rest of the EUR session. (The data is from Alpari and is 6 hours ahead
of U.S. EST, which is why  the USD starts at 2PM on the chart, which
is actually 8AM.)

http://tinyurl.com/zfmom

Thanks,
Harold

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Iulian Panait"
<iulian.panait@xxx> wrote:

> Hello,
>

> No, I don't think you need different experts.
>
> All you need is to display three charts of the same stock (the data
should be in 5min format or less - 1 min or tick), atach the same
expert to those charts and set every one of them with a different time
frame (in your case 5min, 15 min and 60 min).

> This works for me ... I trade forex and i have on my screen four
intraday charts of EURUSD, all with the same Power Pivots Plus expert
attached and different time frames (6/15/30/60 mins).

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM