Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] How to create a programming function in Metastock?

Chichungchoi,
             I'm sorry but you can not pass arguments (parameters)
into a function :(
I was also looking the same....
Best regards,
             Pablo

c> Does anyone know whether it is possible to create a function in
c> Metastock to perform following task?

c> [Indicator - display function]
c> FmlVar("Indicator - main","Variable");

c> [Indicator - main]
c> {The followin variables are using the same name, because I cannot pass
c> any input as a parameter for Indicator - display function}

c> Variable:=1; Fml("Indicator - display function"); // display 1
c> Variable:=2; Fml("Indicator - display function"); // display 2
c> Variable:=4; Fml("Indicator - display function"); // display 4

c> I need this kind of programming structure to work on an indicator.
c> Does anyone have any suggestion?
c> Thank you in advance
c> Eric

c> Yahoo! Groups Links