[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: TEST

Pablo,

I am not at all pleased by what you have done by posting this message!
In effect you have practised "identity theft"! This is not something
that I appreciate. You must realize that this type of action has
caused a lot of problems for quite some time and that it will not be
tolerated here nor will Yahoo put up with this. If it happens again
the first place I will look is at your account. I will also not
hesitate to report your actions to Yahoo and I can assure you that
they will report it to your IP server. You are being put on probation
and all of your post are being moderated. I hope I have made myself
perfectly clear!

Preston
Moderator

http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM