From: Paolo
To: Roy Larsen
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2006 5:02 AM
Subject: [Norton AntiSpam] [SPAM] [EquisMetaStock Group] Close above EMA last five Bars? Help

Roy,
When I saw your code something was "wrong" for me.
I was not sure about what (I said a bracket before)
I think the idea is correct but the condition must be
"=5" instead of ">0"

Sum(C>Mov(C,30,E),5)>0; { You wrote }
Sum(C>Mov(C,30,E),5)=5; { I reply }

Am I wrong ? (I'm ussually confused!)
Best regards,
Pablo

RL> Hello Everyone,
RL> I'm trying to develop an explorer that will search for stocks that
RL> have moved above their 30-EMA in the last five bars. I have got the
RL> following, but is it possible to add (in the last five bars)?

CLOSE >> Mov(CLOSE,30,EXPONENTIAL)

http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM