From: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of aaapittsburgh
Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2006 10:50 AM
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] TS to Metastock...

The following is the code for a MACD in TS using a Jurik MA.  I have
the Jurik tools in Metastock and would like to use this in Metastock.
Does anyone know what the code would be in MS?

Input: series(close),
       len1(*), phase1(*),
       len2(*), phase2(*),
       len3(*), phase3(*);

value1 = JRC.JMA.MACD.2k ( series, len1, phase1, len2, phase2 ) ;
value2 = jrc.jma.flex.2k ( value1, len3, phase3 ) ;

plot1 ( value1, "" ) ;
plot2 ( value2, "" ) ;

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

  _____

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

*	 Visit your group "equismetastock
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/equismetastock> " on the web.

*	 To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

*	 Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!

  _____