[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Multiple MA in an indicator

Try something like this:

=========
MA spread
=========
---8<---------------------

{ MA spread v1.0

©Copyright 2006 Jose Silva.
  The grant of this license is for personal use
   only - no resale or repackaging allowed.
  http://www.metastocktools.com }

{ Select MA type }
pds:=Input("MA period spread",1,2520,1);
x:=Input("[1]Exp [2]Simple [3]Time [4]Tri [5]Var [6]Wght",1,6,1);

{ Data array }
y:=Typical();

{ MAs }
p1:=