[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Highlight Specific Time Periods?

Unfortunately MetaStock cannot plot any indicator values where there
are no data bars.  To plot around-the-clock signals you will need
24hr intraday data, either on the main chart or in a second window.

jose '-)
http://www.metastocktools.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM