[EquisMetaStock Group] First question - Development library

Hi,

I want to develop a system to read a binary metastock file format and show
me the data in them in C or C++. I saw metalib and mdk, but they need
MFC(Microsoft Foudation Classes), the programs stay too big and too slow
with MFC library. Other hand, i'm trying to find a recent documentation
about binary metastock file format, but i did not find a good one. Normaly
they are old or not complete.
That is my situation. Someone can help me ?

Regards,
Jefferson.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM