[EquisMetaStock Group] NSE Realtime Data for Metastock behind Proxy

Dear friends,

Sub: NSE Realtime Data for Metastock behind Proxy

I have recently joined various groups in search of something, as
below. I am in office behind a (Linux) Proxy server and a few
firewalls. I want to use MEtastock and i have Hyperserver Lite (HS)
for getting free real time data from Yahoo.

Here is the problem :

HS always shows "loading" status and does not generate a live chart
in Metastock. The system works fine at home, where i have a dataone
connection.

My IT people tell me that HyperServer Lite is an old software, not
configured to work behind proxies. I have tried to search for
alternatives like Metaserver and Dynaloader, but i feel they are paid
stuff. Moreover, behind - a - Proxy problem may remain.

I have also tried to use www.Your-Freedom.net - a tunneling software,
but that does not reflect Hyperserver in its "Applications" menu.

COULD someone please HELP ME start live charts in Metastock behind
proxy using hyperserver or any other alternative ?? I shall be highly
grateful !!

thanks and regards in advance,
reg
ketan pandya