From: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Alwin Chuah
Sent: Sunday, July 02, 2006 4:44 AM
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Need a Metastock formula to select stock in
uptrends

Hi
I am looking for a metastock formula that can select stocks that are above
their long range trend( eg 1 to 3 months trend or more ). The trend is at an
uptrend.

Appreciate very much if you could provide me with this formula.

Thanks

Alwin Chuah
Malaysia- Petaling Jaya

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM