Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: data dramas

Hi Jose,
Cool man, Camacazi is looking for some ease in operation of the great
software by mansoor, the ms2asc. It is actually the demand of a user to
its developer. By this way the software will also be developed. Please
do not stop him. Industry develops in this way. Try to feel him, and you
will not find anything wrong.
regards
ES