[EquisMetaStock Group] Members...5K and counting

All,

Please note that today we have exceeded 5000 members!

This has been a long road and I count this as quite an accomplishment
for our group. This would not have happened without you, so to each of
you let me extend my gracious thanks for being part of this moment. To
those of you who have taken an active role by providing help and
assistance to those in need, I would like to extend a special thanks!
You have made this site what it is.

Preston

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM