[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Count # of Days Indicator Has Risen/Fallen

Pablo, you are not paying attention - there is no need to use the
processing-hogging PREV functions to count up/down days.

This code plots exactly the same signals, without the PREV functions:

ind:=Mov(C,20,E);
DaysAbove:=BarsSince(ind<Ref(ind,-1));
DaysBelow:=BarsSince(ind>Ref(ind,-1));
DaysAbove;