RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Delisted stock data?

Make sure you know what you're buying with CSI.
- you're not buying data, you're buying a license to the data. If you stop
subscribing you lose access to ALL the data you might think you bought.
- the basic package only includes 10 years of data - it's another $25 per
additional year of historical data.

When I priced it up with a CSI sales rep, 25 years of EOD data including
delisted stocks (US only) would cost $1185 first year and $510 pa
thereafter. As their business model means that you're forced to keep on
subscribing at whatever they want to charge you if you want to keep access
to the historical data, you might allow for, say 10 years of subscription,
so total cost of ownership is in the $6000 to $7000 range. They claim they
can provide it in Metastock format.

Cheaper than Compustat, but still pricey. And not being able to own the
historical data sticks in my craw.

Andrew