[EquisMetaStock Group] SQL client interface for MetaStock data format in MsCmdLineUtils

Hi All,

    I'm currently contemplating on a thought to have a SQL based
database engine/client implementation for Metastock binary data format.

    My question here is, has anybody already seen this kind of
interface provided for MS data and if so is it available for free,
any pointers would be of help to me. Else do you think this will
be a value addition to my cmd line tool? may be some kind of 'ms2sql'
tool.

-Regards,
Mansoor

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM