[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Norman - trading superstar!

Norman - congrats .. thats outstanding performance . I agree with
Jose - it would be wonderful if you could share some of the tips and
tricks - or include it as an article in MSTT.. would make great
reading.
--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jose Silva" <josesilva22@xxx>

http://www.asx.com.au/investor/education/games/index.htm

http://www.metastocktools.