 From: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
 On Behalf Of stocks_bobby
 Sent: Monday, June 12, 2006 6:31 AM
 To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Best lead indiactor

 Dear Group Members,
 I am from India and trade in futures using metastock.I do Intra day trading,
 that is I square of my position at teh end of each trading day.
 Currently I am using stochastic oscillator(Parameters-6,5,3),w%R,and
 MACD(Parameter-5).

 Can any body advice me about any indicator which can lead the market- that
 is an indicator which can tell me what is going to happen before it really
 happens.
 If their is an indiactor,kindly also give me it's parameters or formulae.

 Hoping to hear.
 Bye

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM