Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Best lead indiactor

If it existed it wouldn't be offered for free!

Henry Z Kaczmarczyk <henry1224@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:                               http://8ball.ofb.net/

 --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "stocks_bobby"
 <stocks_bobby@xxx> wrote:

 > Dear Group Members,
 > I am from India and trade in futures using metastock.I do Intra
 day
 > trading, that is I square of my position at teh end of each
 trading
 > day.
 > Currently I am using stochastic oscillator(Parameters-6,5,3),w%
 R,and

http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM