[EquisMetaStock Group] How to Test and validate Current Date

Dear All,

I have an expert advisor for real time data. It takes values from an Indicator. I would like to show Buy/sell signal for today only and previous all days signals should not be displayed. How can I write the code that it should display signals Today only and all previous days should not be displayed.

What I had written I am pasting below but sometimes it shows signals for previous days. A signal may appear for any previous day not necessarily yesterday only.

If(DayOfMonth()<> Ref(DayOfMonth(), -1) AND Month() AND
ExtFml( "AthenaDLL.BuySignal") = 1 AND ExtFml( "AthenaDLL.BuySignal") <> 0 , {then} 1, {else} 0)
OR
If(Ref(DayOfMonth(), -1) AND Month() AND
ExtFml( "AthenaDLL.BuySignal") = 1 AND ExtFml( "AthenaDLL.BuySignal") <> 0 , {then} 0, {else} 0)

Any suggestions for testing today's date only and not displaying any previous date?

Thanks and Regards,
Amit Trivedi
President & CEO
Athenasolutionz.com - "We sell hope, in the stock market."

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM