[EquisMetaStock Group] ETS Trading System

Has anyone out here used the ETS trading system for Metastock? I have
been looking at it, and would like any feedeback, good or bad, that
anyone would like to share. The system looks good (in the ads) as they
often do, but that does mean that I could make money with it, and as
crazy as that seems, but what I want to do with it..
James

http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM