[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Problems with Exporting and Importing Indicator, Expert and Exploration.

> The operating system of my PC is Windows XP Home and I am using
Metastock Pro v7.0 and MS Pro 9.2 QuoteCentre online. This problem
occured in both versions.

Are both installed now?

If you only have 9.2 on your machine the problem is almost certainly
that you don't have the msfl70.dll file installed in your
windows/system 32 directory.  You might also install the msfl80.dll
file in the same location, depending on which dlls you are using.
You should be able to find both of them on the Equis site somewhere.

Only other thing I can think of is when I got my copy of 9.2 through,
Norton popped up during installation and warned of a script that was
trying to access a hidden folder.

I wasn't really worried about a virus or trojan but it sounded
strange and since I wasn't aware of any actual changes or
improvements over 9.1 I ditched the installation.  Anybody know what
the difference in functionality is?

If the dll issue doesn't resolve your problme you might therefore try
to see whether you can get your indicator file working under 9.1.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM