[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Creating 50 EMA Above/Below Ratio

Bellamy,
Thank you for the detailed explanation... I mentioned to Pablo the
possibility of using the Above/Below count as the numerator, and the
total lookback count as the denominator - this would yield a
percentage... possibly an easier way to interpret the plot?
Thanks again,

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "bellamy_29m" <bellamy_29m@xxx>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM