[EquisMetaStock Group] Easy Way to Link Metastock to Excel?

Hello - I am attempting to link data from Metastock to Excel
spreadsheets that I compile daily.  As of now, I have about 100
spreadsheets that have rougly 15 - 30 stocks in each.  Is there a way
to link the daily close to these spreadsheets without having to create
new chart files in separate folders.  I'd like to be able to track the
percentage change of each stock from the time that it appears on my
watchlist, or spreadsheet.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!
- M

http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM