[EquisMetaStock Group] Pivot Point formula help

Hi all,

Please find below the formula for the monthly pivot point plotted on
daily charts.

F:=PeakBars(1,Zig(DayOfMonth(),1,$),1)=0 OR
Cum(1)=LastValue(Cum(1));
M:=ValueWhen(2,1,F);
Hm:=ValueWhen(1,F,HighestSince(1,M,H));
Lm:=ValueWhen(1,F,LowestSince(1,M,L));
Cm:=ValueWhen(1,F,C);
Om:=ValueWhen(1,F,ValueWhen(1,M,O));
Om:=ValueWhen(1,Om>0,Om);
Hm:=ValueWhen(1,Hm>0,Hm);
Lm:=ValueWhen(1,Lm>0,Lm);

x:=Hm;
y:=Lm;

(x+y+Cm)/3+x-y;
(x+y+Cm)/3*2-y;

(x+y+Cm)/3*2-x;
(x+y+Cm)/3-x+y;

This would then be plotted over the security's prices as an indicator,
but invisible. I would then plot another indicator over the pivot
points.  This indicator will do the following and that is where I'll
need your assistance.

It would take the pivot point values from the last trading day of the
month and plots them on the following month's trading days.

For example, if the pivot points(remember it's invisible) on a
particular stock for 31/05/2006(last trading day for May) are 45.00,
42.00, 33.00, and 29.00, these same values will be plotted daily for
the entire June 2006's trading days; thus, forming four horizontal
parallel lines. And then the four pivot point values(invisible) for
June 30, 2006(last trading day for the month) will be plotted for the
entire July 2006's trading days. The cycle will continue for all
subsequent months.
I hope it's not too confusing and thanks in advance for any
assistance.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM