RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Digest Number 1569

Hi Tony,

Use the formula:

HHV(H,250)

Note that if you want to see the highest value of everything EXCEPT today
(which is handy in a comparison statement) do this:

REF(HHV(H,250),-1)

You should work through the Equis Formula Primer at:

http://www.equis.com/customer/resources/formulas/primer.aspx

which tells you step-by-step how to use the formula language.

Best regards,
Richard Dale.
Norgate Investor Services
- Premium quality Stock, Futures and Foreign Exchange Data for
  markets in Australia, Asia, Canada, Europe, UK & USA -
www.premiumdata.net