From: Paolo
To: pumrysh
Sent: Monday, May 29, 2006 5:14 AM
Subject: [Norton AntiSpam] [SPAM] Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Explorer (!)(!)(

Preston:
         You was RIGHT about explorer wasn't loading ALL the records
BUT now after load 10,000 records, with other values, the PROBLEM
STILL (continue)
The values are so diferent as: 1.5061 (explorer) vs. 0.083(indicator)
I thought after load ALL the records the problem wold be solved but
now I'm afraid it has no solution.

It's crazy the explorer takes values from 1996 when the stock data of
that security (CEPU2) starts in 2004 !!!!!!!  :O

Thank U for help me.
Best regads,
             Pablo

p> You explored a different length of data. Make sure that the
p> displayed data and explored data are the same. When you first open
p> the explorer window, you will notice an explore, reports, and
p> options button at the bottom. Go into options to set the looback
p> period.

p> Preston

p> --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Paolo <italoarg76@xxx> wrote:

>> Hi!!!
>>       I've developed an indicator and then I put it into
>> the explorer (as Jose Silve teach me)
>> The values calculated by the explorer are VERY diferent of the
>> indicator and I could to see the explorer values were WRONG!!!
>> What's happen with the explorer ?!!
>> How can I use this tool if it fails so much ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>> The explorer code tried was:
>>
>> ColA:
>> ====
>>
>> { User inputs }
>> pds:=25; {for calculus of divergences}
>> p1:=20;  { Divergence pds for short moving average }
>> p2:=200; { Divergence pds for long moving average }
>>
>> s1:= Mov(C,p1,E);
>> s2:= Mov(C,p2,E);
>>
>> { Divergences }
>>
>> divs:=If(s1<Mov(s1,pds,E) AND  (s1<Ref(s1,-pds))  AND
>> s2>Mov(s2,pds,E)  AND  (s2>Ref(s2,-pds)),-1,
>> If(s1>Mov(s1,pds,E) AND  (s1>Ref(s1,-pds)) AND
>> s2<Mov(s2,pds,E)  AND  (s2<Ref(s2,-pds)) ,1,0));
>>
>> DP:=If(divs=1,divs+PREV,PREV);  { acumulate of (+)divs }
>> DN:=If(divs=-1,divs+PREV,PREV); { acumulate of (-)divs }
>>
>> Abs(DP/DN); {Ratio}
>>
>> Filter:
>> ======
>>
>> colA<>0
>>
>> -------
>> Thank U in advance.
>> Arrivederci!
>>              Pablo

p> Yahoo! Groups Links

Pablo Bozzolo

---
Contact info:

Movil: 221 5384617
E-mail: italoarg76@xxxxxxxx
MSN: italoarg76@xxxxxxxxxxx
ICQ: 77207033

      Business finance consultant  Business finance magazine  Business finance schools

http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM