Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Bollinger Band Compression Explorer

that's great thanks i'll have a look at that cheers

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Eduardo Gontan Pulgarin
<con051204@xxx> wrote:

>   Hi maxwell_holder,
>
>   I use this and it seems to work, hope it is what you are looking
for.
>   First the indicator:
>
>   Band Width:
>   ((BBandTop(CLOSE,20,S,2)-BBandBot(CLOSE,20,S,2))/Mov(CLOSE,20,S))
*100

>   Then the Exploration:
>
>   Bandwith:
>   LLV(Ref(Fml("Band Width"),-3),7)< LLV(Ref(Fml("Band Width"),-
4),30).

>   Regards
>

> maxwell_holder <maxwell_holder@xxx> wrote:  Hello, does anyone know
how to create an explorer for a bollinger band
> compression for x no. of days (and then possibly a subsequent move
> hit the band)? Thanks for your help

>         Business finance course   Business to business finance
Small business finance     Business finance consultant   Business
finance magazine   Business finance schools

Service.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM