Re[2]: [EquisMetaStock Group] Metastock Language - Structures while end - for next - lopp endloop

Hi!
     I think to be able to use exteral funtions is great!
I've found some information about how to do it from Metastock side
-using ExtFml()- but I'd like how make a C/C++ DLL ... using Visual C.
Anyone  can  explain  me  ?  I've C-experience (Borland C for DOS) but
I'cant understand so much of Visual C.

AR> Metastock doesn't support looping into its Formula language, but it supports
AR> C/C++ programs/functions to be imported via External Function DLLs. Try
AR> writing a C/C++ function and import that function into Metastock Formula
AR> Language.

---
External Formula - ExtFml()

SYNTAX  ExtFml("DLL NAME.FUNCTION NAME",argument 1,…,argument n)
FUNCTION        Returns the values of the function contained in an MSX DLL.  This is only available if an MSX DLL is present.
EXAMPLE ExtFml("MyDLL.MyFunction",close) would reference a function called MyFunction contained in the MSX DLL called MyDLL, and use the closing price of the security in its calculation.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM