Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Hi Group

Hello stocks_bobby,
  I too use stchastics for some of my explorations; below is an extract form the MetaStock Help section found on the top toolbar.
  I entered “stochastics” and this is some of what I found:

  “Stochastic Oscillator

  The parameters for the Stochastic Oscillator are shown below.  These parameters are specified at the time the indicator is plotted.  You can edit the parameters of an existing plot by right-clicking on the indicator and choosing Properties from the shortcut menu.
  %K Time Periods.  Enter the number of time periods used in the stochastic calculation.
  %K Slowing.  Enter the number of time periods used in the internal smoothing of the %K value.  A value of 1 is considered a fast stochastic; the default value of 3 is considered a slow stochastic.

  %D Time Periods.  Enter the number of time periods used in the moving average of %K.  This is plotted as a dotted line (default) on top of %K.
  %D Method.  Choose the method (i.e., exponential, simple, weighted, time series, triangular, or variable) used to calculate %D.
  %D Style.  Choose the line style (i.e., solid, dashed, etc.) used for the %D.
  %D Color.  Choose the color used for the %D.”

  Also I recommend that you study the Formula Primer and the Manual.
  Hope this helps.

  Eduardo.

stocks_bobby <stocks_bobby@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  I have just purchased metastock professional.I only do Day trade and
use intrady charts.I use Slow StochasticFast Stochastic and ADX
indicator.But in metastock I am unable to find Fast Stochastic.
Kindly advice me where to find fast stochastci chart on metastock and
iof possible its formula.

        Business finance course   Business to business finance   Small business finance     Business finance consultant   Business finance magazine   Business finance schools

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM