Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Daytrading Dow30 with CFDs. Strategies?

> In Australia there is a philosophy of innocent until proven guilty.

Not anymore - we are slowly taking up the much more efficient US model
of "justice".  ;)
http://www.theagitator.com/archives/026598.php#026598

jose '-)

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, David Hunt <adest@xxx> wrote:

> Sorry about that : one line should have read
>
> There are free lectures planned in Sydney
>
> May 31 Tools of the Trader  6-8pm
> June 7 Secrets to Short Term Trading
>
> The Society of Technical Analysts of NZ have changed their speaker
as
> Larry just can't get there under the bail terms.
>
> In Australia there is a philosophy of innocent until proven guilty.
>

> Regards
> David Hunt
> www.adest.com.au
>

> At 06:21 AM 24/05/2006, you wrote:
> >Hi Jose,
> >
> >Yes, they are under the terms of the bail granted (I am told this
is
> >very unusual in US Extradition cases and only granted under special
> >circumstances) as I understand it right now:
> >
> >The last Larry Williams Inner Circle June 10-11 and Million Dollar
> >Challenge 12-14 will be on in Sydney before Larry returns to face
his
> >Tax Issue with the IRS.
> >
> >Sadly, there will be no Free Lectures or Seminars in Brisbane,
> >Melbourne Auckland.
> >
> >Everyone who has booked and paid for those Paid for seminars and
had
> >their card charged prior to today will be offered airfare and
> >accommodation (in the case of Inner Circle) allowances to attend or
> >full refund. Whichever they choose.
> >
> >There will be free lectures in Sydney but they will be
> >
> >Its amazing to me how someone how is such a public figure (and
> >related to such a public figure) can be charged with something and
he
> >& his lawyers are not informed of it for 1 month (its a secret
> >document called a "Sealed Indictment").  His US Tax lawyer did not
> >know about it until I faxed him Monday morning!!
> >
> >Plus, the arresting Goverment  was not informed of what the charges
> >actually were based on.
> >
> >Lots of things about it don't make sense to me. But then I had been
> >openly advertising and taking bookings for the seminar since
November 2005!

> >So the DOJ could have simply served him notice almost every day at
> >lecture or seminar for the next few weeks rather than having all
this
> >drama and expense and publicity (I just think I nailed it on the
head!)

> >I must say the Australian Federal Agent (yes that's what they call
> >themselves now) was very nice, very helpful and considerate to
Larry,
> >Louise and myself.
> >
> >Anyway, the expressions of support from every quarter around the
> >world has been overwhelming and very touching - it seems the
flights
> >from LA to Sydney are chock full of Larry's supporters coming on
down
> >to Australia.
> >
> >Regards
> >David Hunt
> >www.adest.com.au
> >

> >At 12:10 AM 24/05/2006, you wrote:
> > >David, how is it going with Larry Williams' trading seminars in
> > >Australia - still scheduled for June now that he is out on bail?
> > >
> > ><<http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2006/05/23/1148150241879.
html>http

http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM