[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Cloud in Metastock

Try something like this:

==========
SMA ribbon
==========
---8<---------------------------

{©Copyright 2005-2006 Jose Silva.
  For personal use only.
  http://www.metastocktools.com }

{ User inputs }
pds1:=Input("SMA 1 periods",1,2600,21);
pds2:=Input("SMA 2 periods",1,2600,10);
plot:=Input("Plot filler?  [1]Yes,  [0]No",
 0,1,1);

{ SMAs }
sma1:=Mov(C,pds1,S);
sma2:=Mov(C,pds2,S);

{ Fillers }
even:=Frac(Cum(1)/2)=0;
odd:=Frac(Cum(1)/2)<>0;
filler1:=If(plot,If(even,sma1,sma2),sma1);
filler2:=If(plot,If(odd,sma1,sma2),sma2);

{ Plot on price chart }
sma1;     { <- Red    }
filler1;  { <- Green, heavier weight }
filler2;  { <- Green, heavier weight }