Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Programming In A Line Can you Define a line in Comp

Thanks Kevin,

However, what I want to do is not scan and find a line.

What I want to do is DEFINE my own trend lines.  My goal is to sit
down with 75 or so stocks, define trend lines in say a weekly time
frame, then have my exploration alert me when one of the group is near
a trend line.

I can put all the pieces together except for defining a trend line.
It's harder than it sounds as it requires some programming ability I
don't have.

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Kevin Barry <kevin_barry@xxx>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM