[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Multiple Entry Triggers

Thank you both so very much for helping me out! Where would we be
without forums? I have tried it and it works - doing anything like
this when one is tired bodes ill for any sort of expected result.
                Helena

http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM