 From: thestocksanalyst
 To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Sent: Saturday, May 20, 2006 7:56 AM
 Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Delete data of several days of one security of one security.

 Hello.

 I would like delete, for example, last two months of data of one
 security, for indicatrs test purposes, I tried using Metastock 9.0 and
 didn´t found how to do, I found a shareware tool called metafix, but
 only do this day per day, I would like know if there is any tool that
 can do this in a full month, for example, at a time.

 Thanks in Advance
 Jm

       Business finance consultant  Business finance magazine  Business finance schools

                                                    Business finance course                                       Business to business finance                                       Small business finance                                                                     Business finance consultant                                       Business finance magazine                                       Business finance schools

http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM