Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] A Metastock Price Oscilator

Hi

  What parameters do you use with the Ultimate ROC?

  Regards

  Bill

Paolo <italoarg76@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hi everyone!
            My name is Pablo Bozzolo, italo-argentinean.
I'd like to make a little contribution with my most simple but
powerful indicator, a kind of price oscilator:

{ UTLIMATE ROC }
x:=Input("Number of periods:",3,200,12);
(CLOSE / (Mov(CLOSE,x,E) )) -1 ; {12 is the default}
{By Pablo Bozzolo (feb-2006)}

U should buy at significant bottoms and sell at significant tops.
It's really simple but It' works fine.
(It can anticipate more than others price oscilators)

I hope to be able to exchange ideas and formulas with U.
Best regards,
              Pablo

BTW: search of divergences in this indicator is good idea.

        Business finance course   Business to business finance   Small business finance     Business finance consultant   Business finance magazine   Business finance schools

http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM