  From: Roy Larsen
  To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, May 15, 2006 7:14 AM
  Subject: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Querry help...

  Hi Anil

  Is this something like what you had in mind? "Z" is the 7-period daily CCI-Standard (no bells or whistles).

  Regards

  Roy

    {Daily CCI-7 Standard w/Crossovers}
    {© 2006 Roy Larsen}
    {www.metastocktips.co.nz}
    {For use on intraday charts}
  G:=LastValue(Highest(Sum(DayOfWeek()<>
     ValueWhen(2,1,DayOfWeek()),5))=5);
  J:=DayOfMonth()<>ValueWhen(2-G,1,DayOfMonth()) OR G
    {OR Cum(1)=LastValue(Cum(1))} {for dynamic last bar};
  Hd:=ValueWhen(1,J,ValueWhen(2-G,1,HighestSince(1,J,H)));
  Hd:=ValueWhen(1,Hd>0,Hd);
  Ld:=ValueWhen(1,J,ValueWhen(2-G,1,LowestSince(1,J,L)));
  Ld:=ValueWhen(1,Ld>0,Ld);
  Cd:=ValueWhen(1,J,ValueWhen(2-G,1,C));
    {CCI calculation}
  X:=(Cd+Hd+Ld)/3;
  Y:=(X+ValueWhen(2,J,X)+ValueWhen(3,J,X)+
  ValueWhen(4,J,X)+ValueWhen(5,J,X)+
  ValueWhen(6,J,X)+ValueWhen(7,J,X))/7;
  Z:=(Abs(Y-X)+Abs(y-ValueWhen(2,J,X))+
  Abs(Y-ValueWhen(3,J,X))+Abs(Y-ValueWhen(4,J,X))+
  Abs(Y-ValueWhen(5,J,X))+Abs(Y-ValueWhen(6,J,X))+
  Abs(Y-ValueWhen(7,J,X)))/7;
  Z:=(X-Y)/(Z*0.015);
  Buy:=Cross(Z,-100);
  Sell:=Cross(-110,Z); Buy; Sell;