From: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of superfragalist
Sent: Sunday, 14 May 2006 10:44 AM
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Dadalus Postion Sizing. Is Roy's newsletter
for real

If you're asking about Roy's newsletter as an adjunct to using MS,
there are several hundred people that are members of this group that
have been subscribing to it for the last year or two.

Cameron, Lionel, Andrew, David, Peter, Tang, Paul, Jignesh, Whit,
Norman, Gene and hundreds of others, including our moderator Preston.
Okay guys I need a bit of back up support here!

Bill isn't sure if I'm on the level about the quality, utility and
benefit of the newsletter.

The simple system that will be developed and explained in the next two
issues of the newsletter is an example of how to develop a trading
strategy along with a system, stops and position sizing.

The system the way it's presented returns about 22% and more annually
over the test period in both in sample and out of sample testing.
Typical relative drawdowns are less than 5% and peak to trough
drawdowns are typically less than 7%. The system has not had a losing
year over any of the test periods all the way back to 1990.

That being said, it is built using only one indicator and two filters,
and the performance of the system can be improved by adding one or two
other pieces of price/volume data to it, which any subscriber is free
to do to tailor the system to their own needs. The testing is
comprehensive, more comprehensive than you will have ever seen before,
or have considered doing. It might change the way you think about
trading, systems, and testing.

Yeah, it's all real and it will be in the newsletter or I wouldn't
have posted the recommendation. You'll want to read the back issues
because that is an education you don't want to miss out on.

I assume that was your question.

However, if you were asking if I'm still trapped in the tower to
prevent me from spreading my knowledge of the labyrinth, no I'm not.
The wings worked just fine and I left Crete on the first boat that had
a closeout sale on suites with an ocean view.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM