[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Dadalus Postion Sizing. Is Roy's newsletter for real

All,

I used to have a number of subscriptions to various periodicals.
Decided to cut for quality. My only subscription now is Roy's
newsletter.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, superfragalist <no_reply@xxx>
wrote:

> If you're asking about Roy's newsletter as an adjunct to using MS,
> there are several hundred people that are members of this group
that
> have been subscribing to it for the last year or two.
>
> Cameron, Lionel, Andrew, David, Peter, Tang, Paul, Jignesh, Whit,
> Norman, Gene and hundreds of others, including our moderator
Preston.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM