[EquisMetaStock Group] MS7.02 updates :(

hi all,
long story but here goes...
...errr maybe not.
short version is this. my dad bought MS7.02 years ago and put it away
because it was too complicated for him.
i visit him 5 years later, i look at it and find out how good it is.
i went to update it for him and found that Equis don't support it
anymore.
he has just bought another charting program, and he is happy with
that, but i'd like to learn to use metastock and help him learn it
too.
does anyone out there have the updates for MS7.02 or can you tell me
what they where or how many there were. or if it is worth updating at
all. it seems pretty good to me now (at 7.02)

thanks
crash

GFT Forex Trading Accounts As low as $250 with up to 400:1 Leverage. Free Demo.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/lpv1TA/jlQNAA/U1CZAA/BefplB/TM