RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Subject: How to get indicator's value from Metast

I believe this is what you are looking for. I found it in the Help file:

1.	Display the desired chart and indicator in MetaStock.
2.	Right-click on the indicator plot and choose Copy from the shortcut menu.
  Note that you   could also copy the security's prices instead of the
indicator (if desired).
3.	Open (or switch to) your spreadsheet.
4.	Position the cursor at the desired location within the spreadsheet.
5.	Right-click on the cell and choose Paste Special from the shortcut menu.
6.	Choose the Paste Link radio button and choose Csv from the list.  Click
OK.  Csv stands for "comma separated values."

(Note that Excel 7.0 and earlier can only handle a Paste Link of about 1,000
records.  Excel 97 doesn't have this limitation).

The link has now been created.  If changes are made to the indicator in
MetaStock (e.g., different number of time periods, etc.) the changes will
automatically be reflected in the spreadsheet—even if the spreadsheet is not
open.

>From: chichungchoi <no_reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Subject: How to get indicator's value
>from Metastock into Excel?
>Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 08:19:06 -0000
>
>Thank you for your suggestion
>With this approach, I have to copy and paste manually for everyday.
>Will it be possible to set up a link between Excel and Metastock? so
>when I open the Excel file, it will automatically update the value
>through the link from Metastock.
>Do you have any idea?
>Thank you
>Eric
>
>--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Harry M. Ward <hmw3@xxx> wrote:

>Metastock
> > >>

> > You can left-click on the indicator plot, then Copy and Paste into an
> > Excel spreadsheet. See Exporting To Excel in your Metastock manual.
> >
> > Harry

GFT Forex Trading Accounts As low as $250 with up to 400:1 Leverage. Free Demo.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/lpv1TA/jlQNAA/U1CZAA/BefplB/TM