[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Problem opening datafile

Yes, sure.  Just delete the errant SmartChart if you like, but there
is a chance that more than just one SmartChart could be causing your
MS problem.

jose '-)
http://www.metastocktools.com

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Harry M. Ward <hmw3@xxx> wrote:

> On 23 Apr 2006 19:27:42 -0000, "Jose Silva" <josesilva22@xxx>
> wrote:
>

>> Harry, try closing MetaStock and delete all your SmartCharts:
>>
>> Start -> Find -> Files or Folders -> Look in C: -> Search for
>> "MSSmart" -> Highlight all folders found -> delete.
>
> If I have to delete Smart Charts, can't it be limited to just those
> in the directory which contains the errant stock?
>
> Harry

GFT Forex Trading Accounts As low as $250 with up to 400:1 Leverage. Free Demo.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/lpv1TA/jlQNAA/U1CZAA/BefplB/TM