[EquisMetaStock Group] Monthly Vs Weekly

Can anyone tell me how to get daily and weekly piviot points to be
identified in the system test?  I'm having problems getting mutliple
time frames to run in the same system test.  How does one access
weekly values and daily values on the same backtest run?

GFT Forex Trading Accounts As low as $250 with up to 400:1 Leverage. Free Demo.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/lpv1TA/jlQNAA/U1CZAA/BefplB/TM