[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Expectancy Vs Money Management

Hi Andrew:
  Does TradeSim provide a tools for analysing the equity curve?
  How many types of position sizing techiques does it include?
  Will the code for programming TradeSim be the same as the code for
Metastock?
Thank you for your suggestion
Eric

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Andrew Tomlinson"