[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Expectancy Vs Money Management

Hi Jose:

Thank you for your reply, what if I replace position sizing with Max.
drawdown [risk based on specific strategies], then do you know how to
balance between expectancy and Max. drawdown [risk] in order to
select the best strategy for trading?

Do you have any suggestion?
Thank you for your suggestion
Eric