Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Wanted- Formula for sidewaytrend for 5 days with OBV upwards

Hi Jose
  Thank you very much for your formulas.
  I have tested both of it. I find the first one works better than the 2nd formula.
  I really appreciate your help.
  Have a great day and reap big harvest from the stock market.
  Alwin Chuah

Jose Silva <josesilva22@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Alwin, try something like this:

---8<--------------------
pds:=5;
x:=OBV(C);
x>Ref(x,-pds)
---8<--------------------

Or even something like this:

---8<--------------------
pds:=5;
x:=OBV(C);
Sum(x>Ref(x,-1),pds)>=pds
---8<--------------------

jose '-)
http://www.metastocktools.com

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Alwin Chuah <ctk188@xxx> wrote:

> Hi
>   I am looking for a Metastock formula that can select stocks that
> is trending for 5 days with OBV moving upwards.
>
>   I am hoping to be able to buy the stock the moment it does a
> breakout.
>
>   From Alwin Chuah

        Business finance course   Business to business finance   Small business finance     Business finance consultant   Business finance magazine   Business finance schools

GFT Forex Trading Accounts As low as $250 with up to 400:1 Leverage. Free Demo.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/lpv1TA/jlQNAA/U1CZAA/BefplB/TM