From: LCH
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, April 16, 2006 11:55 PM
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Profit trail formula help

Hi,

I'm trying to come up with a profit trail formula on Metastock that
doesn't rely on window period. I supposed setting the period box to
zero doesn't work?

I'm looking at a formula or custom indicator that is like the total
equity or the profit of the current position. In this way, I will be
able to say take profit when the profitable position came down by half
from its highest profit position as long as the position is still open
and not triggered to exit by the main system exit rules.

WIll appreciate any form of advice. THanks!