[EquisMetaStock Group] Error : Security not found

  Hello,

My computer sustained an abnormal shut down last time and from then, I
am getting an critical error message "Security Not Found" during moving
from one chart to another. This is happening with the charts in the
"Favorites" folder. The error message contains two buttons "Retry" and
"Cancel". If I press "Retry" it repeats the message again. If I rather
press "Cancel" it is giving another message, "The Smart Chart for this
security is inaccessible or has been moved. Would you like to try the
next security?" If I confirm by pressing "Yes" to try for the next
security, it repeats the first critical error again "Security Not Found"

I have tried deleting all the "Smart Chart" folders, but it could not
solve the problem.

May you please guide me how to rectify this problem?

Thanks in advance.

regards
arin