RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Plotting Indicator for specific time period

Hi Nuno,

  I am not quite sure if I follow you: you want to plot today’s value of a moving average into tomorrow; this means that yesterday’s value will be plotted on today’s chart, and not today’s value!
  If the above is correct, try this:
  -Plot on the chart your MA., click on it and on the prompt window go to parameters-horizontal shift, and set it on 1.
  Hope this helps!

  Eduardo.

Andre Faustino <andre_faustino@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Preston,

Imagine that my stop is Mov(c,15,s). The value that I place in my trading
account as the stop is the value I calculated with yesterday's close (the
last 15 closes, actually). And at the end of today, I'll be able to
calculate tomorrow's stop (it will be the average of the last 15 closes).
What I wanted to do, is plot the mov (c,15,s) one day forward (yesterday's
in today and today's in tomorrow).

Tks
Nuno