[EquisMetaStock Group] Writing code between two peaks/signals ?

Is it possible to write code tell thing happen
in between two peaks i.e.Rsi(14) stays above 50 between the two peaks?
I had tried many methods including BarsSince(), Valuewhen () etc., but
failed.
Can someone give me some ideals ? Thanks !

mun wai.